Thursday, June 21, 2012

Garnier BB Cream Skin Renew

Hi Guys so today I am doing a product review on the Garnier BB cream in the Medium dark shade Since I wore the product today in 98% weather. I figure that it would be the perfect time to test the product out and I must say I'm in love. First of all the product goes on like a moisturizer, too light for my skin however I did set it with a foundation powder that made the product appear to be the perfect shade for my skin. The product is light weight, and therefore feels like you aren't wearing any make up at all. One thing that really sold me on the finish of the product was when my husband saw me and said " You look beautiful."  The BB cream is at most local drugstores and you local Targets as well.  I wouldn't  recommend this product for people with oily skin  because it is a moisturizer. Overall I give it a 9 out of 10 due to the fact that I had to apply a powder over it to get my skin color correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment