Wednesday, June 27, 2012

NARS Illuminator Orgasm


NARS Illuminator Orgasm

Hi Everyone so today's post we are going to talk about the Nars Illuminator in Orgasm. The first thing that I think we have to keep in mind is that an illuminator is different from a highlighter. A highlighter is applied to certain areas of the face that you want to bring the features forward, as an illuminator usually is applied all over the body or face to create an luminous effect, or a dewy glow to the skin. With that being said I would have to say if you want nice dewy but settle lit from within glow then the Nars Illuminator is perfect to achieve that look. There are three ways that I would suggest to wear the product the first mixing it with your foundation, secondly wear alone with out foundation and lastly as a highlighter. Like I said its not a highlighter, but it can still make certain areas look luminous. Overall I give this product 9/10 because of the price, I think its a little to pricey to do what it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment