Friday, October 5, 2012

My Favorite Eye Shadow Paletts

While there are many wonderful palettes on the market. These nude palettes can stand up to any challenge that you may need to face throughout the day. Each for the palettes below have wonderful pigmation, and they look wonderful wet or dry. So if your in the market for some new nude pallets then you have come to the right blog. :)


Wet N Wild Vanity Palette









Wet N Wild Comfort Zone
Right Side
Left Side
 
 
 
 
NudeTude 
NudeTude 
Nude Tude
 
 Mally

Naked 2
 


Naked 2
 Hope this Review was helpful my loves. ;)

 

3 comments:

  1. I was looking online & I saw their add for 120 colors for only 20 bucks. I looked on their website & everything looks official. Does anyone own the eye shadow paletts? And if so, how well do they work? Are they just as good as MAC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! great blog and presentation.. as for me, your blog is very informative and useful. I hope to see more of your writings! Keep it up. Also, i recommend allens pharmacy that offers the widest selection of cosmetics and perfumery in store and online.

    ReplyDelete